CyberGround DNSBL site development
Beküldve: 2013-05-14 Beküldte: Darwick
The development goes continuously, hence we will update this news based on the development.
We are thinking about a website like this to fill the hole in the worlds spam lists. Many people noticed us that nobody filters the legit newsletters at all, so we have definitely be part of the spam filter chain.
We have to speak about this of course, but we wrote down how we think about the situation.
The point is that the webstie development and its functions will be ready slowly. We have plenty of ideas, plans, what and how to do it. But the fact is this is just a hobby project, so we are a bit out of time and resources to make this happen.
The changes (CHANGELOG) can be read here:
- 2013.04.01.: The site is ready: the template and all of the coding. Hackproof solutions on the public area.
- 2015.06.27.: Admin site was developed to maintain the news and the blacklist.
- 2015.07.08.: The admin site was additionally protected, the DNSBL record write outs is ready, so it works as an automatic process from now on.
- 2015.07.14.: All of the PHP items was replaced with 5.6 version compatible, object oriented programing is also done.
- 2015.08.17.: We began to replace the frontend site template to newer, mobile compatible one.
- 2015.08.27.: The new template integration on the frontend site is done.
- 2015.09.01.: Additional fixes on the public site.
- 2018.08.18.: After a long time we have some time again to continue this project. There was a server replacement hence the whole site has a completly new environment: New web server, new PHP, new redirects.
- 2020.09.12.: Plenty of modifications: PHP 7.x version compatible coding, rewrite fixing everywhere.
- 2021.09.01.: At this day the spamtrap development is completed, hence it eats the spam from now on automatically using several public email addresses.
- 2022.09.04.: Unmounting the admin site from the public, complet code rewrite, now using git for version tracking and easy restores. Theese works are backend works, but it has very much impact how the frontend site and the complete system works.
- 2022.11.05.: Blacklist manage function in the admin site is updated, so naming and ordering spams are much more easy as it was, easing later works with them.